MIL-PRF-32033A - Water-Displacing Low Temperature General Purpose Preservative Lubricating Oil
We perform lubricants testing by military specification MIL-PRF-32033, which covers a water-displacing preservative lubricating oil for general purpose applications at low temperatures. This oil can be applied by dipping, brushing, or by spraying from gas-pressurized cans. This oil is identified by Military Symbol PL-S and NATO Code No. O-190.
The following is a list of test methods we perform according to Specification MIL-PRF-32033A. To learn more about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D1500 - Color Analysis
- ASTM D972 - Evaporative Loss
- MIL-PRF-32033 §188.8.131.52 - High Temperature Stability
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point
- ASTM D4172 - Four Ball Lubricity
- FTM 3458 - Low Temperature Stability
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point
- ASTM D91 - Precipitation Number
- ASTM D1748 - Rust Protection
- MIL-PRF-32033 §184.108.40.206.1 - Removability Test
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity