MIL-PRF-25017H - Fuel Soluble Corrosion/Lubricity Improver Inhibitor
We perform fuel testing by military specification MIL-PRF-25017, which covers a fuel-soluble corrosion inhibitor/lubricity improver additive used in aviation turbine fuel, gasoline, diesel fuel, and related petroleum products.
To read or download this specification, click HERE. This specification supersedes military specification MIL-I-25017.
The following is a list of test methods we perform according to Specification MIL-PRF-25017H. To learn more about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- MIL-PRF-25017H §4.4.1 - Fuel solubility
- MIL-PRF-25017H §4.4.2 - Compatibility with other additives
- MIL-PRF-25017H §126.96.36.199 - Rust test
- ASTM D5001 - BOCLE Lubricity Test
- ASTM D3948 - Micro Separometer Analysis (MSEP)
- ASTM D2624 - Electrical Conductivity
- ASTM D482 - Ash Content
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point
- FTM 550 - Emulsification Tendency
- MIL-PRF-25017H §4.4.13 - Accelerated storage stability test (ASTM D2274 - Oxidation Stability)
- ASTM D4052 - Density & API Gravity
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D93 - Flash Point
- ASTM D664 - Acid Number
- ASTM D4951 - Metals in Lubricating Oils by ICP