ASTM D3699 - Specification for Kerosene
We perform fuel quality testing by specification ASTM D3699, which covers two grades of kerosene used in wick-fed lamps and some kerosene burner appliances.
For additional information on this specification or to purchase a copy of the specification, please click HERE to open a new window and visit the ASTM website.
This is a list of the tests required by Specification ASTM D3699. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact one of our laboratories today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D56 - Flash Point
- ASTM D86 - Distillation
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D2622 - Sulfur by XRF
- ASTM D3227 - Mercaptan Sulfur Analysis
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip
- ASTM D2386 - Freeze Point
- ASTM D187 - Burn Quality of Kerosene
- IP 10 - Rate of Burning
- ASTM D156 - Saybolt Color Analysis