MIL-PRF-38299D - Purging Fluid for Preserving Jet Aircraft Fuel Tanks
We perform quality testing according to military specification MIL-PRF-38299, which covers a fluid used in purging and preserving jet aircraft fuel tanks.
To read or download this specification, click HERE.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification MIL-PRF-38299D. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; contact one of our laboratories today to discuss the exact testing you need. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D86 - Distillation
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity)
- ASTM D1266 - Total Sulfur
- ASTM D3227 - Mercaptan Sulfur Analysis
- ASTM D381 - Gum Content
- ASTM D2386 - Freeze Point
- ASTM D240 - BTU Heat of Combustion
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D1319 - FIA Analysis
- ASTM D93 - Flash Point
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip
- ASTM D2276 - Particulate Matter Test
- ASTM D3242 - Acidity in Aviation Turbine Fuel
- ASTM D156 - Saybolt Color Analysis
- ASTM D2624 - Electrical Conductivity
or ASTM D4308 - Electrical Conductivity (Alternative to ASTM D2624)