MIL-DTL-25524E - Thermally Stable Aviation Turbine Fuel Specification
We perform jet fuel conformance testing by military specification MIL-DTL-25524, which covers a grade of aircraft turbine fuel designated as JPTS.
To read or download this specification, click HERE. This specification supersedes military specification MIL-T-25524.
Alcor Petrolab can perform all of the tests required by Specification MIL-DTL-25524E. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D156 - Saybolt Color Analysis
- ASTM D3242 - Acidity in Aviation Turbine Fuel
- ASTM D1319 - FIA Analysis
- ASTM D3227 - Mercaptan Sulfur Analysis
- ASTM D4952 - Doctor Analysis
- ASTM D2622 - Sulfur by XRF
- ASTM D86 - Distillation
- ASTM D93 - Flash Point
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity)
- ASTM D2386 - Freeze Point
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D3338 - Estimated Net Heat of Combustion (BTU)
- ASTM D1322 - Smoke Point
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip
- ASTM D3241 - Jet Fuel Thermal Oxidation Test (JFTOT)
- ASTM D381 - Gum Content
- ASTM D2276 - Particulate Matter Test
- ASTM D1094 - Water Reaction Analysis
- ASTM D3948 - Micro Separometer Analysis (MSEP)
- ASTM D5006 - Antiicing Inhibitors in Aviation Fuel