MIL-PRF-7024F - Aircraft Fuel System Components Calibrating Fluids
We perform lubricants testing by military specification MIL-PRF-7024, which covers three types of calibrating fluid used in aircraft fuel system components.
To read or download this specification, click HERE. This specification supersedes military specification MIL-C-7024.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification MIL-PRF-7024F. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; contact one of our laboratories today to discuss the exact testing you need. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity)
- ASTM D4052 - Density & API Gravity
- ASTM D156 - Saybolt Color Analysis
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D323 - Reid Vapor Pressure
- ASTM D381 - Gum Content
- ASTM D873 - Oxidation Stability
- ASTM D86 - Distillation
- ASTM D56 - Flash Point
- ASTM D1319 - FIA Analysis
- ASTM D3606 - Benzene Analysis by GC
- ASTM D2276 - Particulate Matter Test
- ASTM D3227 - Mercaptan Sulfur Analysis
- ASTM D4952 - Doctor Analysis
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip
- ASTM D3242 - Acidity in Aviation Turbine Fuel
- ASTM D2386 - Freeze Point
or ASTM D5972 - Freeze Point (Alternative to ASTM D2386)
- ASTM D1093 - Acidity of Distillation Residue