MIL-S-81087C - Chlorinated Phenyl Methyl Polysiloxane Silicone Fluid
We perform lubricants testing by military specification MIL-S-81087, which covers a chlorinated phenyl methyl polsiloxane fluid with high thermal stability. This silicone fluid is identified by NATO Code No. H-536.
To read or download this specification, click HERE. This specification has been cancelled without replacement.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification MIL-S-81087C. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; contact one of our laboratories today to discuss the exact testing you need. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D1500 - Color Analysis
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity)
- ASTM D974 - Acid/Base Number
- ASTM D2266 - Four Ball Lubricity
- MIL-S-81087C §4.6.3 - Volatility
- MIL-S-81087C §4.6.4 - Gel Time
- FTM 5308 - Corrosion & Oxidation (Modified per Specification)
- FTM 3009 - Particle Contamination (Modified per Specification)
- MIL-S-81087C §4.6.7 - Storage Stability