ASTM D7618 - Ethyl Tertiary-Butyl Ether (ETBE) for Blending with Aviation Spark-Ignition Engine Fuel
We perform ethanol quality testing by Specification ASTM D7618, which covers fuel grade ethyl tertiary-butyl ether (ETBE) used for aviation fuel blending. This grade of ETBE is only used in aviation spark-ignition engines where permissible by law and the engine manufacturer's guidelines.
For additional information on this test method or to purchase a copy of the method, please click HERE to open a new window and visit the ASTM website.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification ASTM D7618. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D7796 - ETBE, Ethanol, Methanol Content
- ASTM E1064 - Water Content
or ASTM E203 - Water Content Test
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip Test
- ASTM D4176 - Free Water & Particulate Contamination
- ASTM D156 - Saybolt Color Analysis
- ASTM D381 - Gum Content Test
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity) Test
or ASTM D4052 - Density & API Gravity