A-A-50433 - Sea Water Wash Resistant Grease Specification
We perform quality and conformance lubricating grease testing by Military Specification A-A-50433, which covers a grease used on board submarines. This grade of grease is sea water wash resistant.
To read or download this specification, click [HERE]. This specification supersedes Military Specification MIL-G-24139.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification A-A-50433. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D217 - Cone Penetration Test
- ASTM D1092 - Apparent Viscosity Test
- ASTM D566 - Dropping Point
- ASTM D128 - Lubricating Grease Analysis
- ASTM D1744 - Water Content Test
- ASTM D942 - Oxidation Stability Test
- ASTM D4049 - Grease Water Resistance
- ASTM D4048 - Grease Copper Corrosion Test
- ASTM D4289 - Rubber \"L\" Swell Test
- ASTM D3704 - Grease Wear Prevention Test
- NAVSEA T6350-AA-HBK-010 Appendix G - Pumpability Performance