MIL-PRF-27601C - High Temperature Hydrogenated Polyalphaolefin Base Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid
We perform lubricants testing by military specification MIL-PRF-27601, which covers a synthetic hydrocarbon base fire resistant hydraulic fluid.
To read or download this specification, click HERE. This specification supersedes military specification MIL-H-27601.
The following is a list of the tests that we perform according to Specification MIL-PRF-27601C. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D664 - Acid Number
- ASTM D892 - Foaming Sequence
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity)
- ASTM D1744 - Water Content
- ASTM D4172 - Four Ball Lubricity
- ASTM D4636 - Corrosion & Oxidation
- ASTM D4898 - Particulate Contamination by Filtration
- ASTM D5306 - Flame Propagation