MIL-H-46001D - Petroleum Base Hydraulic Fluids for Machine Tools
We perform lubricants quality testing by military specification MIL-H-46001, which covers four grades of hydraulic fluid used in metal-working machine tools.
The following is a list of the tests required by Specification MIL-H-46001D. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; contact one of our laboratories today to discuss the exact testing you need. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D287 - API Gravity/Density
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D2270 - Viscosity Index
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point
- ASTM D664 - Acid Number
- ASTM D1500 - Color Analysis
- ASTM D2882 - Wear Characteristics of Hydraulic Fluids
- FTM 5322 - Galvanic Corrosion
- ASTM D665 - Corrosion Protection
- EPA 600 - PCBs
- ASTM D892 - Foaming Sequence
- MIL-H-46001D §4.7.2 - Compatibility