MIL-DTL-25576E - Rocket Grade Kerosene Propellant
We perform fuel quality testing by military specification MIL-DTL-25576, which covers two grades of rocket propellant kerosene used in rocket engines.
To read or download this specification, click HERE. This specification supersedes military specification MIL-P-25576.
The following is a list of test methods we perform according to Specification MIL-DTL-25576E. To see more information about the test, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D86 - Distillation
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity)
- ASTM D381 - Gum Content
- ASTM D5623 - Sulfur Analysis by GC
- ASTM D3227 - Mercaptan Sulfur Analysis
- ASTM D2386 - Freeze Point
- ASTM D240 - BTU Heat of Combustion
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D1319 - FIA Analysis
- ASTM D3343 - Hydrogen Content of Aviation Fuels
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip
- ASTM D1094 - Water Reaction Analysis
- ASTM D93 - Flash Point
- ASTM D3241 - Jet Fuel Thermal Oxidation Test (JFTOT)
- ASTM D5452 - Particulate Matter