ASTM D7960 - Specification for Unleaded Aviation Gasoline Test Fuel Containing a Non-hydrocarbon Component
We perform testing by Specification ASTM D7960, which covers the requirements for formulating a UL102 unleaded aviation gasoline test fuel under contract. This specification is intended solely for purchasing agencies for testing purposes.
For additional information on this test method or to purchase a copy of the method, please click HERE to open a new window and visit the ASTM website.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification ASTM D7960. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D2700 - Motor Octane Number Test
- ASTM D5059 - Lead in Gasoline Test
- ASTM D4052 - Density & API Gravity
or ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity) Test
- ASTM D86 - Distillation Test
- ASTM D5191 - Vapor Pressure Test
or ASTM D323 - Reid Vapor Pressure Test
- ASTM D2386 - Freeze Point Test
- ASTM D5972 - Freeze Point Test
- ASTM D2622 - Sulfur by XRF Test
- ASTM D4809 - Net Heat of Combustion
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip Test
- ASTM D873 - Oxidation Stability Test
- ASTM D381 - Gum Content Test
- ASTM D1094 - Water Reaction Analysis
- ASTM D2624 - Electrical Conductivity Test