ASTM D7719 - High Aromatic Content Unleaded Hydrocarbon Aviation Gasoline Specification
We perform jet fuel quality testing by Specification ASTM D7719, which covers high aromatic content unleaded hydrocarbon aviation gasoline. This specification is intended for purchasing agencies only. The fuel or avgas covered by ASTM D7719 is suitable for use as a spark-ignition fuel in reciprocating engines, but it is not identical to the leaded aviation fuels that existing aircraft have been designed to use. The suitability of this fuel should be evaluated before use in any specific aircraft, aircraft engine, or ground-based fuel handling equipment.
For additional information on this test method or to purchase a copy of the method, please click HERE to open a new window and visit the ASTM website.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification ASTM D7719. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D2700 - Motor Octane Number Test
- ASTM D4809 - Net heat of combustion
- ASTM D1266 - Sulfur Test
or ASTM D2622 - Sulfur by XRF Test
- ASTM D3237 - Lead in Gasoline Test
or ASTM D5059 - Lead in Gasoline Test
- ASTM D6733 - Total Aromatics
- ASTM D3606 - Benzene Analysis by GC
or ASTM D5580 - Benzene
- ASTM D323 - Reid Vapor Pressure Test
or ASTM D5191 - Vapor Pressure Test
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity) Test
or ASTM D4052 - Density & API Gravity
- ASTM D86 - Distillation Test
- ASTM D2386 - Freeze Point Test
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip Test
- ASTM D873 - Oxidation Stability Test
- ASTM D1094 - Water Reaction Analysis
- ASTM D2624 - Electrical Conductivity Test