MIL-G-25013 - Aircraft Ball and Roller Bearing Grease (NATO Code G-372)
We perform grease quality testing according to military specification MIL-G-25013, which covers an aircraft lubricating grease used in anti-friction bearings. This grade of grease is used in anti-friction bearings where operation of low torque equipment will require lubrication for extended periods at low and high temperatures. This grease is identified by NATO symbol G-372.
To read or download this specification, click HERE.
The following is a list of the tests required by Specification MIL-G-25013. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; contact one of our laboratories today to discuss the exact testing you need. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D2265 - Grease Dropping Point
- ASTM D217 - Cone Penetration
- ASTM D4048 - Grease Copper Corrosion
- ASTM D1478 - Low Temperature Torque
- ASTM D942 - Oxidation Stability
- FTM 3005 - Dirt Content of Grease
- ASTM D1264 - Grease Water Resistance
- ASTM D3336 - High Temperature Performance
- ASTM D2595 - Grease Evaporation Loss
- FTM 321 - Oil Separation from Grease
- ASTM D1743 - Grease Corrosion Prevention
- FTM 313 - Grease Penetration