MIL-G-25537 - Helicopter Oscillating Bearing Aircraft Grease (NATO Code G-366)
We perform lubricating grease testing by military specification MIL-G-25537, which covers a grade of grease used in aircraft bearings having oscillatory motion of small amplitude. This grease is identified by NATO Symbol G-366.
To read or download this specification, click HERE.
The following is a list of the tests required by Specification MIL-G-25537. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; contact one of our laboratories today to discuss the exact testing you need. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D2265 - Grease Dropping Point
- ASTM D217 - Cone Penetration
- FTM 313 - Grease Penetration
- ASTM D2595 - Grease Evaporation Loss
- FTM 321 - Oil Separation from Grease
- ASTM D942 - Oxidation Stability
- ASTM D4048 - Grease Copper Corrosion
- ASTM D1478 - Low Temperature Torque
- FTM 3005 - Dirt Content of Grease
- ASTM D1743 - Grease Corrosion Prevention
- FTM 3467 - Grease Storage Stability
- FTM 6516 - Friction Oxidation