VV-G-671 - Graphite Grease
We perform quality and conformance testing by specification VV-G-671, which covers a lubricating grease with moderate load-carrying capacity. This grease is identified by NATO Code G-412.
To read or download this specification, click HERE.
The following is a list of the tests required by Specification VV-G-671G. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; contact one of our laboratories today to discuss the exact testing you need. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point
- ASTM D128 - Lubricating Grease Analysis
- ASTM D217 - Cone Penetration
- ASTM D2266 - Four Ball Lubricity
- ASTM D2596 - Grease Four-Ball Test
- ASTM D566 - Dropping Point
- ASTM D95 - Water by Distillation
- ASTM D4048 - Grease Copper Corrosion