MIL-H-81019 - Ultra-Low Temperature Petroleum Base Hydraulic Fluid
We perform quality and conformance lubricants testing by Military Specification MIL-H-81019, which covers a hydraulic fluid used at low-temperatures. This petroleum base hydraulic fluid is intended for use in aircraft automatic pilots, shock absorbers, brakes, flap-control mechanisms, missile hydraulic servo-controller systems, and ordnance hydraulic systems.
To read or download this specification, click HERE.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification MIL-H-81019D. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab specializes in unusual and custom testing and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact one of our laboratories today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.To see more information about the test, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity Test
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point Test
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point Test
- ASTM D664 - Acid Number Test
- ASTM D972 - Evaporative Loss Test
- FTM 3603 - Elastomer Compatibility Test
- ASTM D1744 - Water Content Test
- FTM 5308 - Corrosion & Oxidation Test
- FTM 3459 - Low Temperature Stability Test
- FTM 5325 - Copper Strip Corrosion
- FTM 3009 - Particle Contamination Test
- ASTM D892 - Foaming Sequence Test
- ASTM D4172 - Four Ball Lubricity Test
- FTM 3465 - Storage Stability Test
- ASTM D1500 - Color Analysis (Modified per Specification)
- MIL-H-81019 §4.6.4 - Shear Stability