VV-G-632 - Federal Specification for General Purpose Industrial Grease
We perform quality and conformance lubricants testing by Military Specification VV-G-632, which covers a NLGI Grade No. 2 lubricating grease. This grease is intended for use in equipment or machinery equipped with compression-type grease cups.
To read or download this specification, click [HERE]. This specification has been superseded by MIL-PRF-10924 - Automotive & Artillery Grease Specification.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification VV-G-632. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity Test
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point Test
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point Test
- ASTM D128 - Lubricating Grease Analysis
- ASTM D1500 - Color Analysis
- ASTM D217 - Cone Penetration Test
- ASTM D566 - Dropping Point
- ASTM D95 - Water by Distillation Test
- ASTM D4048 - Grease Copper Corrosion Test