A-A-50634 - Ester-Based Lubricating Oil for Compressors Using HFC-134a Refrigerant Specification
We perform quality and conformance lubricants testing by Specification A-A-50634, which covers lubricating oils for compressors using HFC-134a refrigerant. This polyolester-based lubricant is used by the Navy and commercial manufacturers.
To read or download this specification, click [HERE].
The following is a list of tests required by Specification A-A-50634. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- A-A-50634 §1 - Composition
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity Test
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point Test
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point Test
- A-A-50634 §5 - Miscibility
- A-A-50634 §6 - Stability
- ASTM D943 - Oxidation Stability
- A-A-50634 §8 - Storage Stability
- ASTM D1744 - Water Content Test
- ASTM D3233 - Extreme Pressure Properties Test
- ASTM D2670 - Steel-on-Steel Wear Test (Modified per Specification)
- ASTM D664 - Acid Number Test
- A-A-50634 §13 - Oil Compatibility