MIL-C-15074 - Fingerprint Remover Corrosion Preventive Specification
We perform testing by military specification MIL-C-15074, which covers a type of corrosion preventive used as a fingerprint remover and temporary preservative. This compound is used to remove fresh fingerprint residues, suppress corrosion that develops as a result of fingerprint residues, and to act as an easily removable temporary corrosion preventive.
To read or download this specification, click HERE.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification MIL-C-15074. We can perform almost all of these tests. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D56 - Flash Point Test
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity Test
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.2 - Stability
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.3 - Performance
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.4 - Suppression
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.5 - Protection
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.6 - Removability
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.7 - Corrosiveness
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.8 - Film Stability
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.9 - Handling
- MIL-C-15074 §4.6.10 - Storage Stability