MIL-DTL-83767 - Mechanical Vacuum Pump Lubricating Oil Specification
We perform quality and conformance lubricants testing by Military Specification MIL-DTL-83767, which covers four types of lubricating oils. These oils are intended to provide an oil seal, to act as a coolant, and to serve as a lubricant or working fluid in mechanical vacuum pumps.
To read or download this specification, click HERE. This specification supersedes military specification MIL-L-83767.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification MIL-DTL-83767. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D1298 - Density (API Gravity) Test
- ASTM D445 - Kinematic Viscosity Test
- ASTM D92 - Flash & Fire Point Test
- ASTM D97 - Pour Point Test
or ASTM D5949 - Pour Point (Automatic Pressure Pulsing Method)
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip Test
- ASTM D664 - Acid Number Test
- ASTM D972 - Evaporative Loss Test
- ASTM D524 - Ramsbottom Carbon Residue Test
- ASTM D4636 - Corrosion & Oxidation
- ASTM D892 - Foaming Sequence Test
- ASTM D611 - Aniline Point Test
- ASTM D2270 - Viscosity Index