TT-N-97 - Federal Specification for Aromatic Naphtha
We perform quality and conformance testing by Specification TT-N-97, which covers aromatic petroleum naphtha used in paint manufacturing.
To read or download this specification, click HERE.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification TT-N-97. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D891 - Specific Gravity Test
- ASTM D56 - Flash Point Test
- ASTM D611 - Aniline Point Test
- ASTM D1078 - Distillation Range of Volatile Organic Liquids
- ASTM D156 - Saybolt Color Analysis
- ASTM D1353 - Non-Volatile Residue Test
- FTM 4261 - Appearance
- ASTM D1296 - Odor Analysis (Modified per Specification)
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip Test
- D235 - Doctor Test
- TT-N-97 §188.8.131.52 - Spot Test
- D1476 - Water Test
- ASTM D847 - Acidity Test
- D1093 - Residue
- TT-N-97 §184.108.40.206 - Stability