Other Lubricant Testing
We specialize in custom and unusual lubricants testing, and we are always expanding our capabilities. Please contact us to see if we can perform testing according to the specification you're looking for.
Lubricant characteristics vary widely depending on the intended applications. However, lubricant specifications generally include similar types of tests, such as low temperature stability, viscosity, lubricity, corrosion protection, oxidation resistance, high-temperature stability and compatibility with common elastomer seal materials.
Because of these common lubricant characteristics, we can perform testing on almost any type of lubricant, even if there is not an existing specification for it. Our extensive experience with lubricants testing makes us one of the best independent research and development and quality control laboratories in the world.
We have listed on other pages a wide range of tests and specifications that we perform routinely. We can also perform tests according to the following range of specialized lubricant specifications. To learn more about a specification or test, click on the link below. If you’re looking for a test that you don’t see referenced here, contact us today to find out if we can perform it for you.
- A-A-59197 - Fatty Oil Specification
- ASTM D117 - Electrical Insulating Oils Testing Guide
- ASTM D4304 - Mineral Lubricating Oil Specification
- ASTM D3487 - Mineral Insulating Oil Specification
- ASTM D5222 - High Fire-Point Electrical Insulating Oil Specification
- ASTM D6871 - Natural Ester Insulating Fluid Specification
- MIL-A-13881 - Anti-Seize Compound Specification
- MIL-C-11796 - Corrosion Preventive Compound Specification
- MIL-C-47220 - Dielectric Coolant Fluid Specification
- MIL-C-5545 - Aircraft Engine Corrosion Preventive Oil
- MIL-DTL-4339 - Corrosion Preventive Soluble Oil
- MIL-F-12070 - Fog Oil Specification
- MIL-O-46016 - Quenching Oil Specification
- MIL-PRF-16173 - Corrosion Preventive Compound Specification
- MIL-PRF-2104 - Engine Lubricating Oil Specification
- MIL-PRF-46002 - Preservative Oil Specification
- MIL-PRF-87252 - Coolant Specification
- MIL-PRF-9000 - Engine Lubricating Oil Specification
- VV-L-800 - Lubricating Oil Federal Specification
- VV-L-825 - Refrigerant Compressor Lubricating Oil Specification